- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of a Client of Erika Roman, Esq.
- Can Raising Limits on Legal Immigration Help with Labor Shortage?
- New Vaccination Requirements for Immigrant Visa Applicants
- What You Need to Know about Haitian Migrants Entering the US
- Why You Need Immigration Lawyer for Family-Based Immigration
Article 42 asylees Blanket waivers for immigrant visa applicants conditional permanent residence enter the USA Facebook's recruitment procedure family-based immigration family-based petition green card Haitian migrants Haitian migrants in the US how to enter the USA immigrant visa applicants immigration Immigration enforcement raids immigration lawyer immigration status Immigration status categories Labor shortage lawful permanent residency legal guidance Migrant Protection Protocols Proposal to Protect Undocumented Workers refugees Refugees and asylee's rights Relative Family-Based Immigrant Visa Remain in Mexico program sponsored immigrants The LIFE Act Trump-Era Policies U.S. citizenship US Customs & Border Protection US immigration policies