Our Practice Areas
Our experience fighting on the front lines, battling in the trenches, against ICE has made the difference for our clients. Everyone deserves to have their chance in court and in life. One’s past does not define their future and we specialize in unlocking doors and helping our clients find a way to be American.
Removal Defense & Immigration Court
Bond Hearings & Seeking Parole from ICE
Residency/green cards for victims of crimes
Appeals & Motions to Reopen
After the Board issues a decision, we either get the case terminated, go back to Immigration Court or to the United States Citizenship & Immigrations field office. However, even if we don’t win at first, there is another option to appeal to a higher court with a circuit appeal.With all these types of appeals, a stay of removal is in place so that our clients will remain in this country as their cases are pending.All appeals have time sensitive deadlines, which are typically within 30 days of the prior order.
Citizenship and Naturalization
Consular Processing & Waivers
We routinely order FOIA’s (Freedom of Infromation Act) with:
· Freedom of information Act with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
· Freedom of Information Act with United States Customs and Border Protection
· Freedom of Information Act with United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement
· Freedom of Information Act with Office of Biometric Identity Management
· Freedom of Information Act with United States Executive Office for Immigration Review
· Freedom of Information Act with United States Department of State
· Freedom of Information Act with United States Department of Labor
Get Started For Free
FILL OUT THE FORM AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
To Keep families together and create opportunities to live the American dream.